The best way in my opinion to continuously and successfully drive significant traffic to your site(s) begins and ends with motivation, drive and creativity.
So while you are brainstorming different ways to attract readers to your blog, follow these simple tips to help drive more traffic to your sites.
- Be current. Write about things that need to be read now.
- Be passionate. Let it show in your writing.
- Be sure to tag your posts. Get noticed by your readers and search engines.
- Find the right platform and maximize it. Whether it’s Blogger, Worpress, Tumblr o r G+, Pinterest, customize it and make it your own.
- Don’t over do it. Be sure not to over promote your blog/your brand at the expense those who read it.
- Be timeless. Create posts on topics that can be read a year from now.
- Make sharing easy. Get your content shared by providing social media buttons on your site.
- Be a comedian.
- Be snarky.
- Improve your readers experience. Make your content visually scan-able.
- Write about things that appeal to your readers.
- Pay attention to the results Google Analytics provides you.
- Never stop innovating.
Share: What other tips do you think will increase traffic to blogs?