A blog is an excellent, creative way to find out more about yourself and what you truly want to do.
A blog creates friendships, opportunities, communities, it connects you with people who respect you for who you are and what you stand for.
A blog will inspire you.
A blog will make you think outside the box.
A blog is a perfect tool to help others reach goals and accomplish dreams.
A blog will get you to take risks and get you out of your comfort zone.
A blog maintains your focus even when you feel lost and scattered.
The fifteen questions listed below can help you decide on the steps to take to get your blog headed in the right direction.
- Why do you want to start blogging?
- Which platform will you decide to use WordPress or Blogger, etc. ?
- What will the name of your blog be?
- How much time can you realistically dedicate to blogging?
- Who is your target audience?
- Do you know what you will write about?
- What are you looking to achieve with your blog?
- How are you planning on promoting your blog?
- How will you stand out from the other blogs in your niche?
- How will you use social networking to create/grow your blog and readership?
- How will you build a following?
- How do you plan to monetize your blog?
- How are you going to drive traffic to your blog?
- How much time can you dedicate to creating content?
- How frequently will you post?