Looking to find a different way to optimize your blog?
Want to get a look at how others view your blog, take in your content and whether it is set up in a user-friendly way?
This is where Feedburner comes into play.
What is Feedburner?
Feedburner, a Google owned feed management provider which distributes content to subscribers without requiring a visit from the subscriber to the site itself.
The updates that are automatically delivered via email, feed aggregators or readers, etc and makes it easy for readers to receive regular updates from your site. Always keeping them informed of your latest blog series, posts, contests, events, etc.
So if, where you do or do not have Feedburner set up on your site here are just a few simple reasons that it will benefit you:
- Stats. Feedburner provides you the ability to analyze and optimize your posts via your subscribers.
- Choices. Provide subscribers the option as to how they want to get your blog feed.
- Count. Keep track of those who subscribe to your blog, the posts they find interesting and those who click onto your site.
- Customize. You have the option to modify your feed, post headings, overall message, etc to make is more reader friendly.
- Profit. Monetize your RSS feeds by integrating Google Adsense.
It is important to implement Feedburner into your blog strategy as it will allow you to get a different perspective of what is actually happening on the other side of your blog.
So take a look at what you have implemented, if it is taking you nowhere, go back to the drawing board and figure out a plan that will get you the exposure and opportunities you desire.
Share: If you use Feedburner, how has it improved how you blog?