With all the chatter going on over Facebook’s Timeline for Pages, its new features and what it all means to brands, have created a storm of curiosity and creativity by brands to us this medium to tell narrate a story and make brands appear more relatable and realistic. It also gives the brand the opportunity to share their journey with us.
Gone are the days of promoting your Page, with a new layout, Facebook has created a way for brands to interactively tell their story, share its origins and history by using visual effects, content, creativity as well as apps.
Check out some just some of the benefits the Timeline provides for businesses.
- Identity. The Timeline allows for brands to create that personal identity and transparency which exists due in part to social media.
- Timeline. The chronological view featured in Timeline allows brands to show off their who they are
- Image. A new cover photo has been enhanced for brands to easily display who they are through their logo, products and/or personalities
- Private messaging. The new interface now allows fans to reach out to their favorite brands via privately messaging.
- Highlighting. This newly added feature allows important page updates to be highlighted and pushed to the top of the timeline for users to view.
- Admin Panel. Opening the admin panel has never been easier. Instead of navigating to another page to make changes, updates, view analytics, etc. You can now open your admin panel directly on the Page.