Are you looking to continue along the same path or do you feel like it’s time to take your blog/brand to a different level?
Want to make the most out of what you have or just looking to tweak here and there but not quite sure where to begin?
Aren’t sure if a complete overhaul is what you need?
Before you go ahead and make any drastic changes to your online persona/brand, consider asking yourselves these few questions to see if in fact your blog/brand needs a makeover or if you just need to rethink your strategy and change your course of action.
- Are your social media profiles complete, up-to-date and are a true representation of who you are and what you offer?
- Is your voice/writing style conveying the message you want?
- Does your audience know what you are about?
- Are you setting yourself apart from other bloggers in your niche?
- How much thought are you putting into your content?
- Are you effectively using the digital assets (images, videos, audio, etc)?
- Are you using the tools available to you to your advantage to properly market your blog/yourself?
- If you are looking to monetize, are you at different ways to make money or are you putting all your eggs in one basket?
- Is what you are doing right now fulfilling your needs?
- Is the niche you are in creating the opportunities you desire?
- Is the content you are producing in line with your goals?
Share: What questions are you asking yourself as you shift your focus to grow your blog?