5 simple steps to setup Feedburner
- Create an account (or sign into your gmail account) and log in
- In the ‘burn a feed’ box enter your blog’s URL
- Feedburner searches for feeds on your url.
- You are automatically signed up to receive feed stats. To view extra features click “next”. You will be redirected to another page that will provide you with instructions on what to do
- Once you are all set up, head over the the Publicize tab, got to Chicklet chooser to get your readers to subscribe to your feed
- In Publicize tab you can show off your subscriber count using Feedcount as well as provide email subscriptions
- Use the Headline rotator to display your feed on other sites.
- In the Optimize tab, activate Smart Feed to get your feed to work on other/all feed readers.
- The Optimize tab also allows you to choose the length of posts to be syndicated
- Choose the Analyze tab set up site stats
- The Monetize tab activates and configures AdSense for feeds and provides options on how to best control how the ads are displayed