Wishing all the blogueras and their familias very happy holidays!
• Fresh & Easy markets will soon sell a salad that Nicole of Presley’s Pantry created.
• The ladies of Peru Delights are giving away their first e-book, for free. It’s called 6 Christmas Treats.
• Sujeiry of Love Sujeiry has created a website for her upcoming book. Subscribe to get updates on the book release date and party.
• Tiki Tiki Blog is offering their Free e-book, Celebrating Abuela, which would make a nice holiday gift.
• Mexico Today is hosting a blog hop. The theme is holiday traditions in Mexico. Start at Maura’s blog, The Other Side of the Tortilla, and be sure to check out the links at the bottom of the post to visit others who participated.
• Lisa of Autism Wonderland is on Babble’s list of top autism blogs. You can vote her into the top 25 at the link.
• Tracy of Latinaish.com interviewed Latin pop singer Luis Fonsi about his involvement with St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Okay Latinas, ¿qué pasa con ustedes? What have you been up to? Do you have exciting noticias about yourself or one of our amigas? We want to know about it! E-mail us with the latest happenings in our Latina community and links to stories that feature our fellow blogueras. We may share it here on Latina Bloggers Weekly Round-up next week!