Have you gotten all your work done? Remember that you have only 15 days left until the Maya apocalypse. (¡Es sólo un chiste!)
Joking aside, let’s get to the news, because Latina bloggers were busy this week!
• Last week we mentioned that Tracy of Ascending Butterfly and Ruby of Growing Up Blackxican were featured in the #PGHoliday campaign by Proctor and Gamble where they shared their tips for the holidays and also filmed a Holiday Buying Guide Video VLOG. We shared Ruby’s videos and links, but this week we’re sharing Tracy’s: her post on her blog, YouTube video of her interview, and video of her #PGHoliday Buying Guide.
• Eliana of ElianaTardio.com will be collaborating with CNN Café as a panelist, providing information about parenting and raising kids with special needs.
• Bren of Flanboyant Eats is the featured chef and recipe developer for the Dec/Jan cover & issue of Publix’s new ‘FamilyStyle’ magazine – On shelves now in all 1,100 stores and 800k homes.
• Lynda of Hit The Road Jane traveled to New York City with Amway and Nutrilite for the #PackMoreHealth Campaign along with bloggers Angie of Little Inspiration, Bren of BrenHerrera.com and Jeannette of Hispana Global. They talked about ways to pack more health into every day with colorful nutritious food and convenient supplements. They also hosted a Twitter party on Tuesday December 4th where winners were given prizes including 10 health packs, a mini iPad, and an iCook 22 piece cookware set worth over $1000.
• Lynn of Webcitygirls was invited to be a speaker at the LISTA Emerging Technology Leadership Summit (#Techlatino247) – The event kick off was in Miami on December 4th with several more nationwide gatherings to come.
Okay Latinas, ¿qué pasa con ustedes? What have you been up to? Do you have exciting noticias about yourself or one of our amigas? We want to know about it! E-mail us with the latest happenings in our Latina community and links to stories that feature our fellow blogueras. We may share it here on Latina Bloggers Weekly Round-up next week!