You guys have been very productive so let’s just jump right into it!
• Last week a group of Latina Bloggers visited Nestle headquarters in Glendale, CA to learn more about some of their products: Chocolate Abuelita, Nescafe cafe de olla and Nescafe clasico which were presented with a Day of the Dead theme. Several Mexican speakers and artists were there to share the traditions and culture of Día de los Muertos, as well.
Bloggers that attended: Patty Cordova, Dariela Cruz, Sandra Perez, Brenda Cisneros, Marta Darby, Crafty Chica, Yolanda Machado, Rory Lassanske, Nicole Presley, Ericka Sanchez, Ana Flores, and Unknown Mami.
• Blanca Stella of Mi Caminar has joined as a Board Member for Social Media Club South Florida. South Florida has the 3rd largest active Facebook group of Social Media Club in the United States. You can also find her sharing social media tips through the digital agency, VizRED.
• Carmen of Viva Fashion talked about fall fashion from Marshalls on Univision’s Despierta America earlier this week. She will also be hosting the Marshalls Fab Found Fashion Tour in Miami next week (10/16) and was featured in the November issue of People Style Watch Magazine.
• The last few months the ladies of Peru Delights have been working on their cookbook, The Everything Peruvian Cookbook, which is an introduction to Peruvian cooking. The book, which will be published in the Spring, has 300 recipes adapted for the American cook.
• Yvette of Muy Bueno Cookbook was interviewed by Irina on mamaslatinas.com where she shared their Stacked Red Enchiladas recipe.
• Mayra of Estilo Familiar was selected to be part of the Global Team of 200, a highly specialized group of members of Mom Bloggers for Social Good that concentrates on issues involving women and girls, children, world hunger and maternal health.
• Vianney of Sweet Life Bake, Ericka of Nibbles and Feasts and the ladies of Peru Delights were featured on HUFFPOST Taste in their 20 favorite Latina American Recipes.
Okay Latinas, ¿qué pasa con ustedes? What have you been up to? Do you have exciting noticias about yourself or one of our amigas? We want to know about it! E-mail us with the latest happenings in our Latina community and links to stories that feature our fellow blogueras. We may share it here on Latina Bloggers Weekly Round-up next week!