With 2012 rapidly approaching, we begin to look forward to a New Year full of many opportunities and endless possibilities but need to take into account that there is still some unfinished business to take care of before ringing in a New Year.
Some ways to make the most out of the next few weeks is to:
- Think and plan. Create your best project ideas. Don’t limit yourself.
- Reboot yourself. Disconnect. Whether it’s taking a weekend off or a few days during the week. Take some time off to get those creative juices flowing
- Re-evaluate 2011. Assess everything that went down in during the year and work/plan to enhance, eliminate or rethink strategies used.
- Begin committing to new habits like reaching out to other bloggers, network, write more, go outside of your comfort zone to seek opportunities, etc
- Work on you. You can’t think about having a great and successful new year if you don’t take the time to work and better yourself
So make what’s left of the year count for you.