“Where I was born and where and how I have lived is unimportant. It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest.” ― Georgia O’Keeffe
Last week I discussed different ways to handle setbacks and how important it is to have a contingency plan and a positive attitude to get through those tough times. This week it is all about celebrating triumphs and giving yourself credit for a job well done.
- Celebrating and benefiting from your accomplishments reinforces your enthusiasm and makes you less likely to abandon your blogging vision.
- It is extremely important to make note of your goals, target dates and always keep track of your successes, because being fully aware of how far you have come will keep you pumped and wanting more.
- Enjoying and taking the time to cherish every moment and noting that each sacrifice you make strengthens your will and determination to grow.
- Recognize your value and appreciate your progress because absolutely no one can stimulate that for you.
- Shut down the cynics and pessimists. Ignore the negativity, as there is no room for that in quest to succeed.
Keep in mind, every experience throughout your blogging journey should strengthen your passion and add fuel to your desire to leave a lasting impression in this space. So take pleasure in each and every one of them.
Share: How do you celebrate your accomplishments?